CollaborateUp currently assists USAID’s M/OAA Strategy Team in its stocktaking review of the 2018 Acquisition & Assistance Strategy. We created awareness and knowledge among Agency staff about the results and progress to date under the current A&A Strategy and harnessed broad input for the refreshed strategy from across USAID and external stakeholders. We developed key learning questions and discussion guides to conduct more than a dozen focus group discussions with a variety of USAID staff across Missions and Operating Units (OUs) in Washington and Foreign Operations. In addition, we undertook significant desk research and conducted key informant interviews with implementing partners (IPs) to review, analyze and synthesize select case studies that lend evidence on how the Agency has implemented the A&A Strategy to date and to understand the degree to which improved project equity, sustainability, or innovation can be attributed to efforts made to implement the A&A strategy guiding principles. We have captured, analyzed, and shared the data from these primary research sessions and compiled recommended solutions to present to leadership of USAID’s Office of Acquisition & Assistance. The prioritized recommendations are now being integrated into the next iteration of the A&A Strategy.
- NEW: The CollaborateUp Institute Releases Request for Proposal (RFP) for Non-Profit Management Companies (NMC)
- USAID Acquisition and Assistance (A&A) Strategy and NPI Case Study Analysis
- Honey Bee Health Coalition (HBHC)
- Collaboration House: A New CollaborateUp and Wheelhouse Group Joint Venture
- LIVE ON DEMAND | Practical Not Magical: Harm Reduction and Public Health