In 2021, CollaborateUp decided to found the CollaborateUp Institute with a mission to research and establish the evidence for collaboration in complex situations in service of a vision to create a world in which more people can effectively collaborate on tough problems. The CollaborateUp Institute seeks to hire and retain a nonprofit management company (NMC) to help it fulfill its mission, live up to its vision, and carry out the work in the restricted grants it has received to date. Click here for details on applying for Non-Profit Management Services. Questions are due June 23rd, 2022 and proposals are due July 8th, 2022.
- CollaborateUp Corner: Conversation Facilitation & Collaboration
- CollaborateUp Corner: Blended Finance & Co-Funding
- CollaborateUp Corner: Advancing DEIA: Best Practices & Lessons Learned
- CollaborateUp Corner: Climate Change, Conservation, and Collective Action
- VukaNow SPARCCie 4: Cost-Benefit Analysis for Combating Wildlife Crime