As the nation looks forward to a waning global pandemic, what issues and challenges will shape the next 100 days of the Biden Administration? Urgent priorities spanning the economy, public health, innovation, and science will need an “all hands-on deck” approach across the public, private, and civil sectors.
The Washington Times, in partnership with CollaborateUp and Philip Morris International, engage in a dialogue featuring two dynamic and distinct panel discussions made up of former White House Chiefs of Staff and a vast array of Corporate Leaders.
Event speakers included:
- Mick Mulvaney, Former Acting White House Chief of Staff under President Donald J. Trump
- Andy Card, Former White House Chief of Staff under President George W. Bush and Former Secretary of Transportation
- Josh Bolten, Former White House Chief of Staff under President George W. Bush
- Mack McLarty, Former White House Chief of Staff under President Bill Clinton
- Jacek Olczak, CEO, Philip Morris International
- George Allen, Former Governor of Virginia and Former United States Senator
- Eric Hargan, Former Chief Regulatory Officer, Health and Human Services
- Ann Mei Chang, Former CIO, Pete for America
- Indranil Ghosh, CEO Tiger Capital