The basic unit of human collaboration is the meeting. In this new reality of virtual meetings, it’s important to get our arms around what it means to meet and collaborate with colleagues and peers outside of the office.
There are a variety of virtual meeting archetypes, from information-sharing, decision-making, planning, brainstorming, to team-building.
To support you, CollaborateUp has developed a menu of services that we can provide to help you design, facilitate, and manage virtual collaborations and co-creations. Check out our services and let us know how CollaborateUp can help you!
SERVICES THAT WE CAN PROVIDE TO HELP YOU PREPARE FOR YOUR UPCOMING VIRTUAL MEETINGS
Design Smart & Deliberate Virtual Meetings
– Work with you to develop and and format your meeting content
– Design and structure an agenda based on intended outcomes
– Design innovative and collaborative virtual activities to keep participants engaged
– Provide end-to-end coordination and logistics support
Broadcast the Meeting’s Intended Outcomes
– Craft an invitation that clearly defines intended outcomes and participant expectations
– Help with meeting publicity and invite management
Select the Appropriate Virtual Meeting Platform
– Review available platforms and functionality with your team
– Recommend the best option based to balance your needs, participant access and functionality
Learn the “Ins” and “Outs” of Your Virtual Meeting Platform
– Provide a tutorial on the interactive features of the virtual meeting platform (polls, whiteboards, breakout rooms, etc.)
– Work with meeting organizers to ensure participants leave sufficient time for testing and updating, as well as software downloads
SERVICES THAT WE CAN PROVIDE TO SUPPORT YOU DURING YOUR VIRTUAL MEETINGS
Execute to Achieve Your Outcomes
– Reinforce the meeting’s purpose to help keep the conversation on track
– Provide any combination of virtual facilitation options:
>Option 1: Document the meetings and provide written meeting summaries
>Option 2: Moderate discussions and conversation in plenary or breakout sessions
>Option 3: Facilitate meetings as the host or co-host
Promote Collaborative Problem Solving and Discussion
– Lead and teach co-creation and co-design methods on any platform
– Encourage collaboration, learning, and adaptation
Designate a Techie
– Provide tech support to ensure smooth operations while using the virtual meeting platform
SERVICES THAT WE CAN PROVIDE TO HELP YOU AFTER AND BEYOND YOUR VIRTUAL MEETINGS
Establish Multi-Disciplinary Resilience Teams
– Identify who should serve on your company’s resilience team (stakeholders that can triage needs, fast-track initiatives, and provide overall crisis coordination)
– Design a back-up plan if your virtual platform(s) crash or lag
Set Up an Effective Communication Chain
– Map the various stakeholders and actors
– Outline criteria for stakeholder engagement/crisis response
– Prescribe mobilization plans
– Design communication and coordination protocols (call trees or scenario-based plans)
Set up a session with one of our Master Collaborators to get feedback and hands-on consultation. Below is a menu of our “consulting packs”:
- $250/hour – On-Call Help. Need someone to back you up or to bounce ideas off? We can help!
- $2,500 – Agenda and Design Review. If you’ve already got a design, we’ll review it and give you specific tips for upgrading the participant experience and ability to achieve your outcomes.
- $4,500 – Initial Agenda Development. If you want to facilitate the session yourself but need help coming up with a design and agenda optimized for the virtual environment, we can help!
We invite you to join one of our upcoming virtual roundtables (or listen to a recording of a past recording), which we’re holding as part of The CollaborateUp 2020 Collaboration in Crisis & COVID-19 Interactive Roundtable Series.
For more information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a consultation at https://calendly.com/beth_collaborateup